Ministry of Health
Senior Tele-Dietitian, Specialist Nutrition Services Area, Nutrition Allergy
$67,418.93 – $77,019.79 annually
Consider this rewarding opportunity with HealthLink BC
Please note: A similar posting for a 0.5 FTE Auxiliary position with a different specialization (Specialized Nutrition Services Area – Pediatric Nutrition) can be found at: Requisition 52464
HealthLink BC’s (HLBC) telehealth platform delivers high quality telehealth services across the continuum of care to health care providers and the public that positively impact the health care experience, health outcomes and the availability and use of health human resources in a way that will improve the affordability and sustainability of health care in British Columbia. HLBC’s comprehensive self-care and health system navigation services focus on quality client services to consumers and health care professionals.
As the Senior Tele-Dietitian, Allergy Nutrition Service, your experience and training in nutrition care for clients with food allergy, collaborative practice and interest in research, will support families to develop healthy feeding and eating practices, healthy growth and development and healthy weights, and to readily access nutrition care. Working in collaboration with service advisory committees, stakeholders and other HealthLinkBC service areas, you support evidence based best practices in telehealth nutrition. A skilled researcher, you develop Nutrition Service standard indicators and ensure the continuous improvement of Dietitian Services nutrition resources. If you are a Registered Dietitian who is focused on promoting the benefits of healthy eating practices to families, we look forward to your application.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Registered Dietitian, registered in good standing with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
- Minimum of five (5) years recent relevant clinical, nutrition education and nutrition counselling and acute care experience including a minimum of two (2) years recent clinical nutrition practice relevant to the designated specialized nutrition services area (Allergy Nutrition Service).
- Experience in applied research and critical appraisal of scientific literature.
- Experience with various computer applications and relevant software.
- Experience in program planning and policy development.
For more information and to apply before September 12, 2018 please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/53103