Ministry of Health
Director, Dietitian and Physical Activity Services
$73,400.00 – $101,900.00 annually
HealthLink BC’s (HLBC) telehealth platform delivers high quality telehealth services across the continuum of care to health care providers and the public that positively impact the health care experience, health outcomes and the availability and use of health human resources in a way that will improve the affordability and sustainability of health care in British Columbia.
The Dietitian & Physical Activity Services Director is a business-minded leader who is responsible for the effective and efficient management of Dietitian & Physical Activity Services at HealthLink BC. The Director is responsible for strategic, operational, program and policy development, and plays a critical role in affecting positive change and business transformation within the organization. The Director reports to and is directly accountable to the HealthLink BC Executive Director of Operations. The Director may provide coverage for the HealthLink BC Executive Director in their absence.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Post-graduate degree in a health-related area.
- Eligibility for Registration with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
- Member of Dietitians of Canada.
- Five years progressive management experience including a senior role in a large, performance-focused health care organization with responsibilities for leading complex and/or large-scale change.
- Experience developing and implementing program strategies and policies to meet organizational goals.
- Experience seeking innovative solutions and alternative approaches to optimize the overall performance of an organization and/or the performance of a specific area.
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams in the delivery of complex change initiatives, where diverse stakeholder interests prevail.
- Experience representing an organization and establishing and maintaining strong and positive working relationships with representatives from various levels of governments, professional and not for profit organizations and other interest groups.
- Experience marketing, communicating at a senior level the concepts behind programs and expected outcomes or impact.
- Experience collaborating and negotiating with diverse interest groups.
For more information and to apply online by September 19, 2018, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/52465