Cuso International is an international development organization that works to reduce poverty and inequality through the efforts volunteers, partners and donors.
Healthy people are better able to work, learn, take care of their families and participate in their community’s development. But access to health care remains a challenge for people living in poverty, in remote communities, or excluded because of race, gender or class.
Cuso International volunteers and partners work together to improve access to basic services in countries like Benin, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Malawi and Nigeria
- Quality Health Services Administration Advisor
- Environmental Health & Nutrition Advisor
- Community Development And Food Security Advisor
- Hospital Management Advisor
- Health Education/Communications Advisor
- Health Advisors And Medical Doctors / Specialists
- Hospital Management And Administration Advisor
We provide a comprehensive pre-departure training program in Ottawa to prepare you for your international placement, along with a support package that includes travel to/from placement, accommodation, insurance and a monthly living allowance. Our staff in Ottawa and in our Country Program Offices will support you throughout your placement.
You can apply directly at: https://tinyurl.com/ya6ty4sp