8th Annual PHABC Summer School
Facing a Changing World: Transformative Leadership and Practice
July 6-7, 2017
There are four topic areas being presented in the upcoming PHABC’s Summer School 2017. Within these topics there will be examples of transformative leadership and practice, collaboration and community engagement, and impactful innovative solutions.
- Child and Youth Development
- Immigrant Health
- Indigenous Health
- Planetary Health- Healthy Built Environment
Objectives of PHABC’s Summer School
By the end of the summer school attendees will be able to:
- Define transformational leadership and practice.
- Consider new opportunities to meet the changing public health needs within communities.
- Examine ways to achieve a shared goal of population health improvement.
- Examine innovative solutions.
Main Sites: University of Victoria, University of British Columbia, University of British Columbia Okanagan, University of Northern British Columbia
Online Registration is now open at https://phabc.org/2017-summer-school-registration/
Or contact Kate and Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org