Director, Clinical Practice Advisor
Salary: $72,098.04-$90,993.00 annually
As part of a corporate initiative to update the existing Management Classification and Compensation Framework, the classification and salary range for this role is currently under review.
This position is currently under review for exclusion
As the Director, Clinical Practice Advisor, it will be your responsibility to provide policy and clinical practice expertise and to manage stakeholder relations for legislative and regulatory changes, current and new multi-faceted projects and initiatives. This position provides expert advice and leads the development, implementation and evaluation of major projects or a business component of large multi-faceted projects with multiple key deliverables. Projects are taken from original concept through to final completion and have components that impact labour, legislation and corporate functions across government (e.g. governance, operations, finance, service delivery, human resources). You will also promote the Ministry’s position and influence acceptance of politically sensitive initiatives and manage conflicts between one or more parties that may have varying interests. You will collaborate with various program areas to provide clinical practice advice on new or existing policy and develop options to ensure the policy is sound and incorporates the best long-term solutions.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in a clinical profession such as, but not limited to, nursing and significant experience in the development of clinical programs, human resources management or other public policies, plans, and initiatives, specifically in a management or senior policy advisory capacity.
- Master’s degree is preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and/or experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects or leading a component (e.g., sub-project) of a major project, preferably in a clinical practice context.
- Experience managing relationships with senior level stakeholders and leading consultation sessions, preferably in a clinical practice context.
- Experience establishing collaborative relationships with executive and leading organization change associated with implementation, preferably in a clinical practice context.
For more information on this career opportunity including how to apply online by November 28th 2016, please visit: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=36848