Graduate Programs in Public Health
Graduate programs in public health across Canada.
Community Health Nurses Association of Canada – Continuing education
- Developing leadership skills for a community of practice.
Canadian Nurses Assocation – Educational opportunities
- Code of ethics.
- Distance and continuing education.
- Mentorship / preceptorship.
- Post-basic nursing program.
Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN), Educational opportunities
- Graduate distance education.
- National nursing education strategy.
- IEN Project (Internationally Educated Nurses).
- Making it happen: Strengthening First Nations, Inuit and Metis Health Human Resources.
Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors – Continuing Professional Competencies Program
- Program components
- Core competency documents
- Course listings