- This event has passed.
Early Years Conference 2018
January 25 - January 27
Early Year’s Conference
Strengthening Resilience in Today’s World – Leading with Kindness and Understanding
Vancouver, BC, Canada
The 2018 conference will continue to lead the field of professional development in early childhood development. Topics will include considerations and practices in work with young children and their families, as we adapt to our rapidly changing society
This conference will explore the complex factors impacting children’s development, recognizing the essential aspect of nurturing relationships within families and in our professional roles as the cornerstone of strengthening children’s resilience. It will highlight many of the considerations and practices in work with young children and their families, particularly as we adapt to our rapidly changing society.
During the Early Years 2018 conference, participants can expect to:
- Consider the influence of diverse social and cultural factors, including digital media and technology, in the context of child and family development
- Recognize the impact of trauma, including intergenerational trauma, and other adverse life experiences
- Consider how children with special needs experience and interact across different environments d Enhance our understanding of inclusive approaches in supporting the child, family and community
- Review evidence based approaches aimed to strengthen resilience in young children and their families
Who Should Attend
This conference will be of interest to all those who work with young children and/or families, including:
- Aboriginal Early Childhood Development Professionals
- Advocacy Organizations
- Behavioural Therapists
- Community Development Workers
- Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Early Childhood Educators
- Education Assistants
- Family Development Workers
- Family Resource Program Staff
- Government Representatives
- Infant Development Consultants
- Infant Mental Health Professionals
- Occupational Therapists
- Oral Health Professionals
- Parent Educators
- Policy Makers
- Pregnancy Outreach Groups
- Program Facilitators
- Recreation Therapists
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- Speech Therapists
- Supported Child Development Consultants
Visit the website at
or email email@example.com for more details!
Hyatt Regency Vancouver, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC.
A special hotel room rate of $159.00+taxes has been set aside for conference participants. Book your accommodation today to avoid disappointment.
Specify that you are booking under ‘Early Years 2018 Conference’ and call tollfree: 1.888.421.1442, or book online at: https://aws.passkey.com/go/earlyyears2018 to reserve now and save!