B.C.’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout has begun and many British Columbians are looking forward to getting their lives back and saying farewell to the virus. But many questions about the vaccine remain, such as:
- How do we know that it’s safe and effective?
- Who will notify me when it’s my turn to get the vaccine?
- Can I get the vaccine at my doctor’s office?
- How will remote communities get the vaccine?
- Will there be a waitlist when it’s my time to get vaccinated?
- After getting the vaccine, will life go back to the way it was before?
Explore these questions and more on March 10 at Our Shot: Vaccinating B.C.: a free, online public town hall about the COVID-19 vaccine and what you need to know before receiving immunization.
Town Hall details:
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- Town Hall: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Airs live from the CBC Vancouver Broadcast Centre
- Call-in details will be announced shortly
Follow the conversation on social media with the hashtag #cbcourshot and if you have a question about the vaccine or the rollout plan in B.C., email us at email@example.com.