Director, Integrated Programs
Salary up to $90,993.74 annually
Apply your knowledge of the criminal justice system in this rewarding and important role
As the Director, Integrated Programs, you are responsible for providing oversight to this broad range of programs, supporting specialized courts and other integrated initiatives in Vancouver, to deliver supports and monitor specialized offender populations. Using your collaborative and leadership skills, you ensure that services provided respond to needs linked to offending behaviour, improve justice and health outcomes, and enhance public safety. You coordinate program delivery and work with government agencies (internal and external) and public safety partners in the creation and continuation of an effective and responsive criminal justice system to enhance safety, reduce reoffending and respond effectively to offender needs in the downtown eastside of Vancouver.
Highly motivated, you exhibit exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills that help you develop and implement community engagement strategies between the various programs and stakeholders.
If you are a confident leader who thrives on engaging with the local community, then we look forward to your application.
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following:
- Related degree (e.g. social sciences, nursing, law, public administration, business administration, etc.) plus 5 years related health, justice, or social services management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years recent supervisory experience, obtained within the last seven years or Experience providing leadership and management of multidisciplinary staff and experience providing support to the development and maintenance of a high performing professional team.
- Experience developing, leading and managing multiple projects and project teams
- Experience developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies and developing public engagement tools
- Experience developing and maintaining relations with community leaders and executives of provincial and/or national organizations
- Experience developing and maintaining programs and policies
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement, particularly in a setting of integration and collaboration
For more information on this career opportunity, including how to apply online by December 29th 2015, please visit: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=29818