We’re seeking members for the Nominations Committee!
The Nominations Committee reviews applications and provides nominations for individuals applying to the PHABC Board of Directors who do not have the requisite two nominators. Committee responsibilities include:
- Reviewing application forms for potential board members; and
- Providing nominations for any potential board members whose applications are consistent with PHABC’s vision, mission and mandate.
The Committee is made up of one Governance Committee member and between four and six general members of PHABC. Nominations committee members are excluded from running for the board during this election cycle to avoid any potential conflict of interest.
Members selected to serve on the Nominations Committee will begin reviewing applications to the board in September 2021 and conclude their responsibilities in October 2021 prior to the election for the 2021-2023 PHABC Board of Directors.
You are eligible to serve on PHABC’s Nominations Committee if you:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are a PHABC member in good standing (renew your membership online);
- demonstrate integrity, inclusiveness and ethical conduct; and
- demonstrate a clear understanding of PHABC’s vision, mission and mandate.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Nominations Committee, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting the skills and experience you would bring to this role.
If you have questions about this committee or wish to contact a member of the Governance Committee, please feel free to email email@example.com.