Vantage Point and SPARC BC have received funding from the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training through the Sector Labour Market Partnership program to gather information on the not-for-profit sector in B.C. This research is designed to support long-term strategic and sustainable workforce solutions and will provide the first new data about BC’s not-for-profit workforce in a decade. Hence, your input is very important to informing the organization of this research.
The research aims to answer the following questions:
- What do we know about the composition of the non-profit sector in British Columbia?
- What do we know about the workforce needs and challenges of the non-profit sector?
- What do we know about worker mobility within the non-profit sector?
- What do we know about access to opportunities or barriers experienced by under-represented populations within the non-profit sector?
- What do we know about working conditions and worker compensation within the sector?
- What is the estimated future demand for labour in the non-profit sector in the next year and over the next five years.
If you are interested in participating in this research in June/July, sign-up now or copy this link into your browser to access the survey: https://sparcbc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dnFX8HsUwgCoTQi