As the information and advice around the new coronavirus changes, The Globe and Mail’s André Picard will be answering your questions about COVID-19 on Instagram Live on Thursday, April 16 at 7:30 p.m.
André, The Globe’s health columnist, will be joined by moderator Madeleine White to break down the latest scientific evidence, government policies and public-health advice concerning the pandemic by addressing questions such as:
- When will physical distancing measures end in Canada?
- What are the most common coronavirus symptoms?
- Should I be wiping down commonly touched surfaces in my home?
- When will the coronavirus pandemic be over?
- Should I take my relative out of long-term care homes?
- What is the safest way to go grocery shopping?
- Can I go outside for exercise?
- Why do some people get more severe symptoms than others?
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: April 16 at 7:30 p.m. EST
- Where: The Globe’s Instagram account