- Association of Schools of Public Health – Competency to Curriculum Toolkit
- American College of Healthcare Executives – Competencies Assessment Tool
- Public Health Foundation – TRAIN, Assigning Competencies to Courses – Guide to help assess what courses are appropriate for specific competency learning needs.
- Public Health Foundation – TRAIN Online Learning Resource – TRAIN – Web-based learning management program. A learning resource for professionals who protect the public’s health
- Public Health Foundation – Competencies Resources for Public Health Workers – Competencies resources for public health workers.
- Public Health Foundation – Management Self Assessment – Assessment tool to measure the competencies of managers / supervisors.
- Public Health Advocacy Toolkit
Association of Schools of Public Health – Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning programs.
- Competency and learning outcomes development projects.
- Interprofessional education collaborative.
- Health disparities research and diversity resource center.
Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
- Core competencies – Theory to practice.
- Harmonization of medical specialites.
- Online courses, workshops and conferences.
- ASPHER forums and working groups.
Public Health Foundation – Learning Opportunities
- Academic health department learning community.
- Workforce development resources and tools.
See: http://www.phf.org/programs/AHDLC/Pages/Academic_Health_Department_Learning_Community.aspx & http://www.phf.org/resourcestools/Pages/default.aspx?showResources=false&Subcategory=Workforce%20Development